Yoga Workshop with Jani Jaatinen
Date: Saturday, Mar 19th – Sunday, Mar 20th, 2016
Location: Q House Lumpini Floor 4th, South-Sathorn Road, Sathorn Bangkok
Saturday, March 19th, 2016
- 10.30 – 12.30: Beginners Yoga
- Let’s make sure your journey starts from the most enjoyable and empowered place possible. This session will focus on basic asana and alignment & breathing techniques. Perfect for those who are new to yoga and ideal for the experienced students.
- 14.30 – 16.30: Hip Opening
- Focusing on yoga asanas that will help release the tightness, tension, and pain in this area of our body, this will be a deliciously challenging vinyasa sequence that will guide you towards the deep hip openers that our bodies crave!
Sunday, March 20th, 2016
- 10.30 – 12.30: Arm Balance
- We will examine techniques on how to protect your joints, create freedom and strength in hip, neck and shoulders, strengthen and lengthen the muscles around these joints and create space in these areas. Come learn a pathway to channel challenging arm-balance postures into your everyday practice with ease and excitement!
- 14.30 – 16.30: Forward Bend & Inversion
- Forward bending is a practice of introspection that requires a balance between strength and softness. This practice strengthens the core, releases the lower back and directs the breath into the deep recesses of our cells. For inverted postures, you will be guided through alignment, technique, proper modifications, and feel how to develop the power in your core strength. Learn to use the wall, or a buddy, as a way to continue practicing inversions beyond this class.
- 5,000THB for 4 sessions
- 1,400THB for 1 session
Early bird (register and pay by Jan 19th 2016)
- 4,200THB for 4 sessions
- 1,200THB for 1 session